Unfrac’d Well · Wolfcamp Formation nanoActiv® HRT Treatment
Well continues to maintain higher production after six months
- Unfrac’d Wolfcamp reservoir — nanoActiv® HRT dispersed directly into the reservoir, disjoining/freeing up oil and gas
- Treated with 1,500 gallons of nanoActiv® HRT—paid for in less than 60 days by increased productions
- Production before treatment: 12 bopd and 60 mcfd
- Peak production after treatment: 50 bopd and 100 mcfd
- Sustained production after treatment: 22 bopd and 90 mcfd
- This well continues to maintain higher production after six months
- The operator is currently evaluating other candidates for nanoActiv® HRT
10-Well No-Rig Annular Treatments Midland Basin · nanoActiv® HRT
Wells continue to maintain higher production after 90 days
- 10 Vertical Wells in Howard, Dawson, and Ector Counties in Midland Basin
- Formations: Santa Rosa, Mississippian, Clearfork
- Average Treatment was 900 gallons of nanoActiv® HRT; jobs paid for themselves in less than 30 days by increased production
- Average Production Before Treatment: 8.25 BOPD and 8.39 MCF/D
- Average Sustained Production After Treatment: 13.15 BOPD and 14.33 MCF/D
- The wells continue to maintain higher production after 90 days
- Operators are continually evaluating other candidates for nanoActiv® HRT treatment
61-Year-Old Unfrac’d Well · Permian Basin nanoActiv® HRT Treatment
Net additional production over seven months is more than 1,550 BOE (20:1)
- Permian Basin: drilled in 1959, completed into the Wolfcamp in 2006
- Well Type: vertical/unfrac’d
- Treated with 1,500 gallons of nanoActiv® HRT in May 2018
- Oil production stabilized around 9 bbld for the first 5 months after treatment and around 8 bbld after seven months.
- Gas has fluctuated between 80-90 MCFD on average post-treatment.
- Water production continuing to decline after initial spike.
Daily oil production has sustained more than double BOPD for 7 months post-treatment and counting.